I got to beta read for this one. It’s a bit hotter than I usually read, but Jennifer Leeland is always good at providing a great story that keeps me reading along! If you like hot & spicy historicals… you should love this one! Congrats, Jen!
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Dress Like a Jane Austen Heroine | Happy. Pretty. Sweet. on A Primer on Regency Era Women’s Fashion
- Kristen Koster on A Primer on Regency Era Men’s Fashion
- K.J. Lindsey on A Primer on Regency Era Men’s Fashion
- Best Historical Posts Around the Web - July 2014 There have been lots of great historical research posts around the web lately. Hope you take time to check these out as they are fascinating. We have posts on costume, laws, houses, perfume, writing impleme on Interview with Collette Cameron, Historical Romance Author
- Regency Era Women’s Fashion Resources | Sew Cro And Quilt on A Primer on Regency Era Women’s Fashion